skip to main | skip to sidebar
Witch of Winter

30.1.13

Solution

As you can see, I have found a solution to all this. Thus life will go on as usual.
By Tiq Hashim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Stuff

I wear spectacles, I love my hair short and boyish, I'm skinny and sometimes I wish I had scales and fins and can breathe in water. If gaming was an occupation I'd sign up right away. I don't want to be a teacher yet this might change. If you don't know yet I am also an art freak.

Love? What's that? Can I eat it?

Archive

  • ▼  2013 (67)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (11)
    • ▼  January (13)
      • Solution
      • Her tears
      • The White Witch
      • Decisions
      • New Year's Resolution
      • Disconnected
      • I bought a new sketchbook today lalala
      • The crucial point
      • Little Things
      • Double D
      • 101.8
      • Anomaly
      • A childish post
  • ►  2012 (143)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (11)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (14)
    • ►  April (19)
    • ►  March (21)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (15)
  • ►  2011 (108)
    • ►  December (21)
    • ►  November (11)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (26)
    • ►  July (19)
    • ►  June (9)

My Reads

  • Silent Onomatopoeia
  • Nussow
  • Pretty Awesome
  • SekianTerimaKasih!
  • crapola
  • The window is mine.
  • Wuthering Lulu
  • Reverse Psychology
  • Si Gigi Besi
  • This story is fishy
  • Pickles and Pillows
  • MULI'S
  • // ғʏғʏ ℓιɛw ♥
  • RUANG MONOLOG