25.1.13

Decisions

I think I wanna stop writing here in my personal blog. What's the point of writing when you don't even know what you wanna write anymore? And then there's crap all the time, because I'm such a crappy girl with an uninteresting life. I literally live under my own cocoon, drawing and gaming and trying hard to write a book and always looking for something fictional to read. Nobody cares about my life.

Actually I found somebody's status on Facebook earlier today and reading what he wrote made me feel like a complete loser. The fact that he's some sort of my 'benchmark' in life makes me feel even worse. Even though it's a status not intended to anyone generally, but y'know, I felt a little disheartened. I noticed I've been feeling a little fragile these days. Believe it or not, I felt like crying out of nowhere while watching a lion dance performance at a shopping mall yesterday -,-"

So that's it. I'll leave this here so I can think. Maybe I'll come back, maybe I won't. We'll just see. 

because I was angry


No comments: