15.7.11

Field Experience Journal: Finale

It's finally over. Just like everyone else, I think I feel just the same. Totally gonna miss this and that. But this I should say; I'm absolutely gonna miss the wonderful FOOD! Dammit :'( ..

Sri Aman gave me a lot of new perspective. I mean, because it's an all girls school, and because the fact that majority of the students are already so good in English. If I were given the chance, I would come back to this school to teach forever. I will move to PJ and leave my most beloved Shah Alam for this. Something I would not regret doing for a change. 

So as an act of gratitude, I gave our mentors, Pn Sybil and Pn Puteri, some homemade cupcakes. Adilah gave them homemade chocolates. We took pictures with them, said goodbye, went to meet the Principal to express our great big thanks for the two weeks she let us stay around the school. Anyhow, it was a brilliant two weeks, despite the fact that I had to wake up as early as 5.30a.m in the morning, but it was good sacrifice. 

Bye bye SMK (P) Sri Aman

No comments: