12.4.12

Love Beyond Words

April Babies...
Venue: Ben's, KLCC
Date: 11th April 2012
Time: Night and afterwards.

Nussow & Eja



Love beyond words
is like the rainbow after a morning rain...



like the neon lights of the city midnight...




like the echoing song of a Mockingjay bird...





like a field of grain by a country lane...




or that blonde young lady waiting for her flight...




Neither is it too cold or too warm...




or too dark or too bright...



And when you put it there it would feel just right

.
.
.

Happy birthday April babies! I have nothing to offer you people but this small poem which I have been writing mentally since last night. And in class this morning only did I manage to take them out as words on paper, because the temperature was too cold I just had to give something for my hands to do. 

Thank you for putting me somewhere among you people, though I don't really belong there, but I have never felt like an outcast whenever I'm with you people. Even though I barely know some of you. 


All the crazy blurry pictures, I love them all in a way not even words can describe.

No comments: