6.4.12

As You Like It


I just realized the potato kid I drew above looks kinda naked when put beside a clothed potato girl. But oh well, it's a potato so I hope potatoes don't have those things. You know what I mean. 

I find it hard to agree to myself today. I despise everything I do and think of. And I'm supposed to be busy doing work. Serious work, I mean. Look at what I'm doing now. Listening to Pink's Fuckin' Perfect and drawing potatoes on photoshop. And updating my blog talking about how I hate myself. You don't wanna know what I've been watching today. 

It's all crap.

I've been having flu for a few days now and my face is itching all over because of it. I can't wait to be home with family and doing things that make me happy. I seriously feel like running away from my own body right now. 

Oh and yeah, I just destroyed the right-arrow function on my keyboard. 


No comments: