6.3.12

Medication

I have this urge to write. Everyday. Even though this is MY blog, I still feel a little guilty. I think I have poisoned the minds of my poor readers with irrelevant things these days.

Well, I'm not going to stop.

Hey there random passer-by. Hey there curious stalkers, hey hey hey!



I'm trying to be honest in this post. The past few posts were vaguely connected to my own life, currently. Maybe they have things to do with you, or you, or maybe not. If you think it's you, I'm sorry. It might not be you. I'm still sorry.

Heart thing is not an easy thing.


"Why did you let me think I was going to have you if you wanted to go back to her?"


"I care for you."


"Define 'care'."


"You're important... somehow. You exist somewhere in there."


"And she exists everywhere, right? I'm fine with that. It's not like this is the first time."


"I'm sorry. Please don't punish me like this, I'm sorry. I care for you, it hurts to see you in pain."


"You don't know how much I'm hurting. At least your pain for me is little, because I only exist somewhere. She occupies a bigger part, it must not be much of a problem for you."


"I'm sorry."


"No you're not, you're just selfish."




Well, not really, but something like that. 

No comments: