7.3.12

Indecisiveness


Finally, after a few weeks of contemplating whether should I or should I not change my blog's template, I decided to go for a change. I might miss the old one, but sometimes you have to move on and try something new. I am a changed person myself.

Simpler does not mean it is not better. 

The new semester just started for a few days, mind you. And for your information, I'm not showing any interest yet with the subjects. I think I've lost myself somewhere during the semester break. I've been drawing a lot, and sewing books, and thinking. If you ask me I might just place myself into another course instead of TESL. It's not that I don't want to be an educator. I've been dreaming of becoming a lecturer but the more I get to know myself, the more I believe I'm not meant to be in that area.

Indecisive. I've been using that word a lot lately. Yeah I used it on other people but I know I meant myself. 

Hey look, I call this an artwork.


Using paint, the older version.

Oh and yeah, saje nak test blockquote baru ni. Hikhik


No comments: