16.5.13

This might be caffeine talking too.

There's 10 minutes before midnight (at the moment I'm writing this), so it is still legit for me to wish my littlest sister HAPPY 8th BIRTHDAY AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU WITH A WONDERFUL LIFE AND GROW UP (no don't grow up) TO BE A SUCCESSFUL PERSON.

Okay. Next story.

I just finished writing an e-mail (essay) to someone from Groupon, thanking him and his team for the wonderful experience I had in Krabi-Phuket and on board the Superstar Libra. Honestly, if it wasn't for them deciding that my doodle was eligible as a grand prize-winning doodle, I would've never dreamed of being on a cruise ship.

I know, I know, probably you're tired of my cruise story. I promise this is gonna be the last. Maybe.

But you know that lingering feeling that won't leave because you felt you just had a wonderful time. It's like falling in love. And I fell in love with the ocean. 

Ugh I feel like vomiting.

Look I just had a big glass of Caramel Latte from Secret Recipe and expected it to taste like Sahara Tent's Ice Blended Caramel but it didn't. It tasted like latte with caramel inside and now my head's spinning and my heart's racing and I know I'm gonna have a hard time falling asleep.

Hmmmm oh yes, I just injured two of my knuckles because I was trying to take out something out of a tin can. Now my right hand looks as if it just got run over by a truck because I put two plasters over the wounds. Honestly, it's not as bad as it looks really. 

Aaaand my glasses kinda broke apart today but I repaired it thankfully so nothing wrong here.

I want to dedicate Frank Sinatra's "My Way" to everyone. When I finish my practicum later on, I want to listen to this song and cry in one corner of my bed hahaha. I can't wait :3

No comments: