17.12.12

Of love letters & heart break

You've been through this so many times, I wish you would learn from your mistakes. 

One might think that when they lose something precious they would never find an equal or something better. I used to think that way before I grew up. Things only just get better and better, there's a reason why God took something away from you; you're worth more than you think you are.

I wish I could say "I told you" but that would be mean. There's a reason why I avoid conversation with him on twitter every time he mentions me, and for that same reason I didn't want him to come to my birthday dinner the other day. I knew this would come eventually, and I still haven't forgiven him for what he did the last time. I feel bad but what can I do? You're my best friend and I heart you.

Someday you'll realize how foolish you have been and how stupid that guy is. I've been there. Someday when you find someone better you'll look back and smile sarcastically. I know I'm not in a place to be saying all this, looking at the fact that I've been single all year after my own break up. But that's what I'm trying to tell you; love doesn't always mean been being in love. 

Just close your eyes and feel every thing that's around you. When you open your eyes, smile with all the things you've only just discovered. I'm always there beside you.


No comments: