11.12.12

11.12.12

Going to and fro Twitter, Facebook and Deviantart, again and again as if I don't have any assignments to finish. Which is a bit sad, because it's public holiday today and I'm all lazy ass on my mattress in front of the laptop, alone. Everyone's got something important to do. How authentic.

By the way, did I mention anything about the new movie that just came into the cinemas last  November? Rise of the Guardians. Jack Frost is in it. Who's Jack Frost? He's my new animated crush awwww :"> 

Surprise surprise, I haven't watched the movie yet. But I already know what the movie's all about. Jack Frost and I, we have a history together ehe. Whoever watched Rankin Bass' Jack Frost (it's an old stop motion clay-based film) should know what I mean. I feel sad how Jack Frost always end up being the heart broken guy, even in this new movie. 

All through my life people keep portraying Jack Frost as the bad guy, otherwise he's the snowman decorating somebody's yard. I'm glad somebody decided to make Rise of the Guardians (thank you creators of How to Train a Dragon!), and I'm quite taken aback because I never knew it was originally a book.

Whoever finds The Guardians of Childhood series will you please buy me a copy? I'll pay you back I promise. 

Don't judge me. I just love collecting children's storybooks. Reading a genre way behind my league does not mean I'm childish or immature or still living in the past. I'm a huge fan of animation and you can still catch me watching Ben 10 or Thunder Cats attentively during the weekends at times. It's just my way of being inspired. 

Sometimes people have dreams that they couldn't afford to live in.

No comments: