22.10.12

Random


These are my portfolio for the 1citizen thingy I attended two weeks ago. One is the dark version while one is the light version. I am influenced by too much games I think. 

Which one do you prefer?

Actually I just needed a reason to post something. Tonight I feel so poetic. You know what happens when I'm extra poetic. I can't stop writing. My hands itch. It's 1 a.m and I feel like doodling something. The best thing about all this is that I have class early in the morning tomorrow. I'm supposed to be in bed, snoring. I'm supposed to be tired. 

OH! Two days ago was my birthday. I am extra blessed this year because a lot of people love me. I am grateful for my friends, my family, my health, my extra motivation and much much more. I have all the reason to be grateful you know, because I got everything that I wished for this year. 

I got FT Island's latest album (!)
Book 4 from the Inheritance Cycle
New colour pencils
Japanese food
I finished playing the Ace Attorney series
My drawing skills have improved

There's so many that listing it down would be unfair for this post. And I'm not only talking about the things I got for my birthday.

***

Dad offered to buy me something for my birthday, and I only wanted a box of pencil colours to satisfy my hunger for art. 

"This is it? Just this?"

"Yes, this. Seriously."

So I got my pencil colours and I was happy. 

"Okay, you can choose another one."

He added, grinning as if it was supposed to surprise me or something.

I hate having to make decisions when I don't want to. 

"Just choose something. It's not all the time dad buys you presents."

Mom said to me. Yes, but I don't need anything at the moment.

So I just went and bought a pair of skinny jeans which was on 50% discount.


***

I don't know if age does that to people, or was it just my mood swing.

No comments: