2.10.12

A pain in the neck

Get it? Neck = throat. Right?


Hey, I like you. But I can't tell it to your face because iShy. And you'll think I'm crazy. Because I am. And I'm a psychopath who eats cute people like you :p

Shut up. I'm actually sick. I rarely suffer from ulcer, but right now I'm suffering from one that's decided to reside in my throat. It's super painful I can't even swallow my own saliva without a little bit of effort. I haven't been eating properly for three days now :(

Right now I'm waiting for 1 a.m because I need to take my medicine. Mum wants me to take my medication on time because usually I don't. So here I am, super sleepy with nothing useful to do, therefore I blog. And my roommate is doing her laundry in the middle of the night. 

Lalalala I don't know what else to say. 

Oh 'mars'? It can be anything. It can be a chocolate bar, which is also one of my favourite. It could also mean the planet Mars, because men come from Mars. It can also be an acronym of somebody's name ahem. Ahem. 

3 more minutes. Lalala~

No comments: