3.2.12

Emotion

It's not that I don't trust you. I'm just afraid.  

My head feels dizzy when I think about it. Emotional rush had always made me feel, well, unwell. 

The reason I stepped out before was because I was tired of the same hurtful feeling that destroys me. And now I am a free bird, and a happy one, but there was more to that thing that I stepped out from. And because of that, I think I murdered all my emotions the very moment I left that door.

Stepping back in seems like a very frightful thing for me right now, even though if it's through a different door. I am unprepared and unworthy for it. I am in a state of confusion and indecisiveness. I don't know what to expect. I don't know if that door is gonna close with me inside, or close with me outside. 

Ugh, the future really is scary.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if you throw your emotion, i'll keep it for you in case you need it in the future..