3.2.13

Tomb Raider Reborn

Remember Lara Croft?

A few days before finding out that Square Enix will be releasing a new Tomb Raider game,
I found this picture from my dad's treasure trove (his work cabinet actually)

I really don't know why I didn't finish colouring this.

It was my drawing of Lara Croft from the Tomb Raider games when I was 7 years old. There was a date written at the back of this paper. Friday, 25 September 1998. When I was little, my dad made it compulsory for me to put a date on everything I write or draw. Now I know why.

And then my brother told me about this new Tomb Raider game that's coming out soon this year (probably March. Apparently it has been delayed for quite some time); Tomb Raider Reborn.

I went and watched the trailer and the first few minutes of its demo from that 1 hour ++ video uploaded by IGN. I am excited as fuck. Really. Especially after knowing they will be releasing for the Xbox 360 platform as well. 

Although this new one has completely nothing at all related to the previous Tomb Raider series (because in this one, Lara Croft is a young woman who was only just about to "make her mark" in the map), I am still excited. And obviously, I can't wait to get myself a copy of the game.

This one isn't finished either. Not yet.

I love to see improvements. 


No comments: