3.7.12

For now

Ah, it's been awhile. I miss mister bloggie here but I had tonnes of work to do. I don't know if I really have anything to say. I don't think I wanna mention about my hectic life for the past few weeks, because it's gone and done with. I'm free for now, from my work and assignments! Final exam was over yesterday, and I had only one paper anyway, but it's such a relief! 

I don't have to tell you I'm on holiday now for two months like that, obviously. I don't plan to work, but I have no source of money yet. I'm afraid to say that I have no money, because I think it's starting to jinx me in a way. So I'm saying that I have no source of money yet even though I don't plan of finding one, but let's just hope luck is standing in my path hehe.

I was planning to put pictures in this post because I got some from Hawa's phone. I don't want to start about the tale of the mysterious camera on my phone, but indeed I have no means of taking pictures for now. Alas, I'm not updating this post here on my lappy. I'm using uh...Lily's lappy. Don't be surprised, this is really my dad's old lappy. He gave this one to Lily because he already has a new one. And Lily's only using this to play games on it. What else can she do anyway. And this lappy is not any greater than mine too. It's basically older, but why am I using this one?

Because I'm playing games on it hehehe.

Because my lappy is THAT noob (sorry lappy!) I can't play games happily on it. That is also the reason why I don't update my blog at all these days and I don't go online so much when I'm back home. I'm so busy playing games hehehehehe. I even wasted 3/4 of my study leave playing games (and how I regret doing that so much T_T). Please someone slap me and tell me to grow up.

I want to update later on using my own lappy because it's no fun going online with some other lappy that's not your own, isn't it? Bye bye.

No comments: