20.6.12

Un-dramatically speaking

So I decided to update my blog before I move on to preparing the things for my microteaching tomorrow. And for that as well, I have just finished developing a lesson plan. With my runny nose and all, and it was my roommate who said she felt like catching fever earlier this morning. But thanks to her as well, I think my flu is subsiding a little because she let me have one of her flu pills. 

What have I been doing these days? That question would be a bit cruel for me to answer. Some people said I dramatize a lot in my blog these days. Well, should I tell you why? Because I'm not an outspoken person, but at the same time I have so many things to say, but at the same time I don't want to hurt feelings, but at the same time I don't know how to express them. To be precise, it isn't a drama at all. It's reality. It's what I see everyday, and what I feel about them. I'm just putting them in my own words. And I'm not really good with words. I'm only good at writing them down.

"Why complicate things?" is my question to everyone. I am aware that not all people feel the same. You don't see the way I see things. But rationally, some things should just be put off and not looked into again and again. When you're hurt and in pain because of a decision you made, but on the other hand, you could have chosen another decision that would put you in a different situation, why complicate things? Y'know what I mean?

See here, I'm speaking in a less dramatic way if it suits you better. I still need to prepare my handouts stuff for tomorrow's microteaching, and read for tomorrow's Evaluation and Assessment test, and read for Friday's BEL test, and oh my gosh I forgot I still have test construction to do oh my oh my oh myyyy!

So I think I should un-dramatically end this nonsense post, here.

No comments: