11.8.12

Reawakening

Hello! I think I'm back for real this time. I think.

Ahhh, I don't even wanna tell you why I had been on hiatus for some time, and why suddenly am I frequently here blogging these few days. I just don't know how to put it in words. But well you can take this excuse and go play somewhere else okay; the PC that I use to play games on broke down a little yesterday. But it's okay now so I don't know, hehe. I said I THINK I'm back. 

Okay, remember I promised to upload a portrait of Hawa's boyfriend in a post last month? Ta-da! Here it is, finally. 

Choi Seung Hyun aka TOP from Bigbang

Sorry Hawa for the extreme lateness because this was supposed to be your birthday present (I'm so lame!). Because of my hiatus, I didn't have the chance to upload this until now. It's not that good, few mistakes here and there. I'm still learning anyway. I drew this person for Hawa because, as she says it, he's her boyfriend. Hawa is a big fan of this guy and Bigbang, so I hope this will make her happy. 

If you're curious, I used this photo as a reference for my drawing above.


It was hard! Especially the hair, because I always fail in doing the details on a hair drawing. I kinda messed up badly in that part that in the end I gave up a little and didn't want to finish on the background anymore haha. 

Hmmm, I think that's it for now. Next time I'll tell you about what I've actually been doing the whole time I was away. Get ready for a little drama hihi!




Oh, and Baby Blue, here's a friend you can play with from now on. Meet Lyla. Be nice to her will you?

Are you blushing Baby Blue??

No comments: